I grew up in the small town of White Salmon, Washington, in the Columbia River Gorge. Small, meaning about 2000 people in the town, and perhaps 10,000 in the entire mid-Columbia area. Not a town where you’d expect a brewpub to appear. Yet, it has. I’ve known about it for almost a year now, and they’ve been open for about half of that. I don’t live in the area, though, so I haven’t had a chance to check them out for myself as of yet. I was happy to see a review online in a fairly established Northwest beer blog. Pretty heartening. I can’t wait to try their own brews once they’re available (aren’t they pretty late already?).
- Another Milestone for Grace
- Upgrade to a New iMac
- U-Pack Packed
- New Beginnings
- Rands nails it. Especially his point about outsoucing design to your customers.
- Great video of.. Life@Jive!
- Great video explaining what Jive Software does!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…