You know, I’m from White Salmon, still visit family there quite regularly, and I still haven’t dropped by this place. Or I should say, at least since it’s been open (I did get to look around inside before it was open). Sad, but on the bright side, they still don’t have their own beer available to drink. That’s a bummer. It’s great to see them get some digital ink on the Oregonian’s web site, even if it is a beer blog, and not, you know, paper.
- Another Milestone for Grace
- Upgrade to a New iMac
- U-Pack Packed
- New Beginnings
- Rands nails it. Especially his point about outsoucing design to your customers.
- Great video of.. Life@Jive!
- Great video explaining what Jive Software does!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…