Glenn Reynolds linked to this, and I got a kick out of it. He speaks the obvious: there are plenty of crazy people out there, regardless of, well, almost any classification you wish to make. Left, Right, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Christian, Muslim, atheist, male, female, rich, poor… you get the idea (at least, I hope you do by now). That also goes for the victims of violence, as well. The point of the post, I think, is that the reasons why it makes it a good idea for many Americans to carry a gun has nothing to do with their ideology. Most of the time some crazy starts shooting with a high powered rifle, they don’t stop to ask if you voted for Obama or McCain.
- Another Milestone for Grace
- Upgrade to a New iMac
- U-Pack Packed
- New Beginnings
- Rands nails it. Especially his point about outsoucing design to your customers.
- Great video of.. Life@Jive!
- Great video explaining what Jive Software does!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…