Daniel Indiviglio over at the Atlantic has a post that references a great chart on the USA Today. It shows that every household in America now is committed to $668,621 of debt, including both Federal and private debt. Now, be honest: where do you think this will end? It won’t be a happy happy joy joy place, I can assure you of that. The sad part is that when I propose that perhaps the government borrowing trillions to get us out of the problem of having trillions of debt isn’t the best of ideas, a large swath of the country thinks I’m insane.
- Another Milestone for Grace
- Upgrade to a New iMac
- U-Pack Packed
- New Beginnings
- Rands nails it. Especially his point about outsoucing design to your customers.
- Great video of.. Life@Jive!
- Great video explaining what Jive Software does!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…