I’ve actually been looking for this lately, and finally had a few minutes to dedicate to it today. My wife and I have been dehydrating some types of food lately (the kids eat the dried apples as fast as we can make them), and have a food saver. So, how to vacuum seal the glass jars we’re using to store the food in? Get the Food Saver, get the attachment, some jars, and watch this video:
- Another Milestone for Grace
- Upgrade to a New iMac
- U-Pack Packed
- New Beginnings
- Rands nails it. Especially his point about outsoucing design to your customers.
- Great video of.. Life@Jive!
- Great video explaining what Jive Software does!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…