Innocent Bystanders has been tracking the actual unemployment rate these past few months against what Team Obama said would be the unemployment numbers if the Trillion Dollar Stimulus package passed, and what it would be if it didn’t pass. Holding the country hostage via fear, uncertainty, and doubt? You betcha. It’s one thing if it would have worked, but guess what? They weren’t even close. So wait, these are the smart guys we’re supposed to trust, like, way more than the last guys?
- New Beginnings
- Rands nails it. Especially his point about outsoucing design to your customers.
- Great video of.. Life@Jive!
- Great video explaining what Jive Software does!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…
- Danica and I had one of our sporadic date nights last night, with Eve giving me a night putting the little…
- So, I read comics, and a fair amount of them. In an effort to simplify my life, I don’t buy hardly anything…
- I’d like to think myself not one of those parents who over-protect/worry/coddle their kids. And I’m not…