This is a great podcast. Tim Ferris interviews Paul Stamets, without a doubt the most interesting researcher, lover, and consumer of mushrooms in the world. It’s long, but worth it. Almost makes me want to start growing some myself! [overcast.fm](https://overcast.fm/+KebuVcPJg)
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay