Yesterday afternoon the family went to Cinetopia to watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I can honestly say it was the greatest Spider-Man movie made so far. No joke. It captures the what’s best about the comic books almost perfectly. Don’t wait: go see it in the theater!
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay