Listening to Audible’s production of The Man on the Mountaintop. Excellent. One thing that struck me worth pondering: particularity can lead to peculiarity, which can lead to pathology. This is in the context of OCD type symptoms, and has value in self-reflection, I think.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay