I have to admit it’s fascinating to watch Twitter over the past few days, with the back and forth of slowly collapsing into some understanding of COVID-19. So many external pressures and unknowns are causing this societal learning process to unfold slowly. But we are learning.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay