Interesting observation about the current COVID-19 crisis. While in some very real respects people are super isolated, I’ve seen instances of people re-establishing and strengthening relationships virtually that have been put aside for too long. A silver lining.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay