Memorial Day 2020. My family is fortunate enough to have many that have served in the US Armed Forces over the years, but none have given their life in the service of this country. I appreciate I was able grow up with my grandparents and parents. Many weren’t so lucky. Thank you.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay