Well, the school year is effectively over, with today the kids getting their stuff from school and likewise, turning things in. One thing’s for certain: distance learning is very difficult for everyone when you have two working parents. Hopefully not in the fall.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay