I read this morning that June is on track to **potentially** be the wettest June for Portland in a long, long time. Almost 2 1/2 inches of rain so far, and there’s been 3 other instances of having over 4 inches of rain in June. Everything is so _wet_ out there.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay