It’s the last official day of school at St. Anthony’s, where my kids go! It’s going to be a strange summer, without that normal, hard transition. Instead, it’ll just be “now the kids have less to do”. Still, our school did a great job with the situation. I wonder how others did?
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay