Split watching the WWDC keynote over 2 days. Without the people, it’s less impactful. I think the only truly next gen thing was the Apple Silicon announcement (open secret). All the rest was what Apple does best: constant, relentless iteration. Not excited, but satisfied. So far!
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay