What’s “the new normal”? I fall for this too, partly because sometimes change sucks (your favorite restaurant closes), and others because humans didn’t evolve to deal with 21st century’s rate of change, which is still increasing. [seths.blog/2020/09/a…](https://seths.blog/2020/09/a-new-normal/)
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay