Labor Day Weekend has arrived! Probably my last long weekend until Thanksgiving. We’re going to try and get out for some serious outside time, focusing on Mt. Hood. Hopefully we can make it 3 days without new shocks to our national psyche. I’m ignoring the news.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay