Just heard that my co-workers in Ireland are going into a hard lockdown after today. I hope it ends up being worth it. So strange the differences between polities; their schools will be open for in-class, but sports are forbidden. Here in Oregon schools are still closed.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay