Finally, the first Sunday of Advent is here — a time of preparation for Christmas. This is a day where many put up their Christmas decorations. We put up ours last weekend, since my parents weren’t going to able to see them on Christmas. From now on, though, lit every night!
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay