Pearl Harbor was attacked 79 years ago, and each year, less people are alive that remember it. Soon it’ll be like the events of WW1 — remembered in books and movies, not in memory. Still, I had grandparents that fought in The Big One, and even though they’re gone, thank you.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay