We’re going to _just_ miss a white Christmas this year. On the Eve we’ll be in a place where it’ll snow on the 25th, but then going back home where it’ll rain. Bummer. I have a strong suspicion that next year we’ll have plenty of the white stuff.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay