After all that’s happened in the past, oh, 10 or so months, I’m done for a while. I’m forgoing _national_ politics other than the highest level. We’re in Heinlein’s crazy years, and this is a perfect example of a bad cost/benefit ratio for stress, happiness, and stability.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay