Today we’re having Second Christmas. My wife’s mother, who’s been struggling mightily with health issues, is coming down for the weekend. The 10 day self-quarantine should do the trick. And after that — Christmas decorations can finally come down after, hmm, a month and a half!
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay