January was a good start to 2021 in many ways for me. The two biggest positive movers to this were: 1) reducing my drinking by 90% (not quite Dry January, but close!), and 2) limiting my surfing of national politics to 5 minutes a day. Physical and spiritual hygiene.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay