Snowmageddon starts tomorrow in the Portland, Oregon area. Who knows how much will actually fall and stick, but I can’t remember the last time I saw 4 days of snow forecasted in a row here. Bread and milk! Bread and milk!
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay