Experienced two ice storms in 5 days — in two separate parts of the country. Very interesting differences, and very much subjective to my personal experience. In Oregon, accidents everywhere and mass power outages. In New Hampshire, a slow start to the day.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay