Wow, Fry’s is shutting down after 36 years in business. I remember visiting the one in San Jose (or was it Mountain View?) back in the mid-90’s and being _amazed_. I haven’t been for years, though, so that says something.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay