From Seth Godin, and I agree: [seths.blog/2021/03/c…](https://seths.blog/2021/03/certainty-accuracy-and-leadership/.) One problem is that the media and it’s inputs aren’t as much interested in solving problems as they are reinforcing narratives, and hacking the human need to fit into a story.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay