It’s interesting that back in the 60’s and 70’s, rock stars would write songs lambasting taxes (The Beatles and Cheap Trick come to mind). Do any of them do that any more? I haven’t heard any for a _long_ time, but my sample is admittedly very small.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay