I’m working from the office most of the 3 weeks we’re at the Airbnb in Beaverton. The ranch is just tiny for 2 working adults and 2 kids (when they’re there). In a way, it’s nice. The place is deserted, with just me and the security guard at his desk. What I did miss is my periodic walks around the area. This is a little piece of nature in the middle of a big housing development that, if you ignore the city sounds, could actually be in the middle of nowhere.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay