If you don’t know about this site of mine, you should check it out: https://holliston.micro.blog. I created this a while ago as a replacement for both Twitter and Instagram, after I started to get really annoyed with those platforms (for various reasons). It’s a great initiative from a company out of Portland, Oregon. It’s much less personal, and I mainly post photos with minimal commentary. Most of the photos I post are ones I like — or things I’m reminiscing about — from long ago. I’ll probably find time to figure out how to cross post here eventually, but not yet.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay