I know this is a new phenomenon or anything, but it still amazes me that you can stay connected to the entire world — work, stream movies, blog, etc. while going cross the continent in 5 hours. You need to take a step back once in a while and reflect on what an amazing time of miracles we live in. Wrapped around this post I’m working with people in Texas, Ireland, and India over different communication channels in real time. That is completely insane.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay