Super interesting: the average cost of food per state. New Hampshire, where we’re moving, is the cheapest. [www.move.org/the-avera…](https://www.move.org/the-average-cost-of-food-in-the-us/.) Interesting that California isn’t more!
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay