Today’s the last full day at the Airbnb’s that treated us well over the past couple months. Ideally we’d be moving into our new house today, but circumstances have sabotaged those plans, and tomorrow we go to a new Airbnb in Sunapee. Today I’ll post a few photos from the area. Today it’s pouring rain, so getting any new beautiful photos here won’t be forthcoming.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay