Now it’s starting to feel like winter. Yes yes, it’s coming. 28F when I took Tigli out for her morning walk, and my gloves are still in storage. Builds character, though. Just a couple quick photos that I snapped, as it’s worth it.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay