From Seth Godin. A good reminder of the importance of communities and not letting yourself be isolated, as community affords us some protection against a spiritual hole that can’t be filled: “Markets often persuade us that we don’t have enough. Communities remind us that we do.”
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay