Alcohol and its effects on the body is fascinating. I know that now, at age 51, I can’t drink hardly _at all_ without some serious effects to sleep. The question is has this always been the case, or is it just now I’m noticing something that always happened? No bueno. 🙂
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay