Cold, but not a bitter cold day at Crotched Mountain this partly cloudy Saturday morning. Sadly, the detachable quad is down(no estimate on open time), so the lines are stupid on the slow lifts. Clare is hitting it, though, ramping up to be a racer.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay