The last day of Mount Royal Academy’s ski program was almost like spring skiing in February. Sunny, just above freezing, and fun. I chaperoned a group of kids while they got their lesson, and then Clare and I explored for a couple hours. She’s improved so much this season! There’s nothing better than quantity when getting better at a sport.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay