Woke up this morning to news that the Pacific Northwest was hammered by an honest-to-God snowstorm in mid-April — the latest snowstorm on record in the Portland, Oregon area. Lucky bastards. Here in New Hampshire, it peaked above 60 degrees and there’s finally some sign of new life on trees (spring really does start a month or so after the Willamette Valley, most years). Went for a nice walk, enjoyed the birdsong, and didn’t have on a warm coat. Well, maybe a light flannel. 🙂 Even though I’ll miss winter, I do look forward to summer. All seasons have their upsides!
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay
- 5th Grade Doodles
- Sunday Hike in The Fells