Glenn Reynolds linked to this, and I got a kick out of it. He speaks the obvious: there are plenty of crazy people out there, regardless of, well, almost any classification you wish to make. Left, Right, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Christian, Muslim, atheist, male, female, rich, poor… you get the idea (at least, I hope you do by now). That also goes for the victims of violence, as well. The point of the post, I think, is that the reasons why it makes it a good idea for many Americans to carry a gun has nothing to do with their ideology. Most of the time some crazy starts shooting with a high powered rifle, they don’t stop to ask if you voted for Obama or McCain.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay