Wow. Yes, I know I’m probably the last person to scream about this video, but I’m impressed. This is probably the most impressive Rube Goldberg machine that I’ve ever seen. It’s… pretty wonderful. If you haven’t seen it, sit down and watch. I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never heard of OK Go before this. I like the song, too, actually.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay