This is very true. It’s obviously a hard thing to solve, though. Balancing attempts for self-improvement and being truly present and happy with the present is _hard_, as in some respects, they’re contradictory. [bit.ly/2PBMEO6](https://bit.ly/2PBMEO6)
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay