A “crick in the neck” is technically called torticollis. I learned today that in some cases, the pain from this condition can be *excruciating*, coming close to seizing the neck up. Never had it nearly that that bad, but coming from back issues, I can sympathize and believe it.
- The Downside of Living in Rural America
- Brunch at Tuckers
- Ready for Some Recreational Vehicle’n!
- Last Cold Morning for a While
- Should I Buy It? Should I Do It?
- Tigli’s Stoked — We Have a Fence!
- Last Day (Or So) Before View Unblocking
- Camp Bernadette Open House
- The Old Country Store
- Thought Exercise: Five Days to Replay